Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Watercolors everywhere

I'm back to traditional coloring for a while. Digital coloring it's indeed easier to correct (and that's the main reason I use it: I'm scared of making mistakes with the traditional medias), but it still feels limited to me. I guess it's just because the brush is more intuitive for me than the digital interface, so I can go a bit more into details and give the page a more suitable feeling.



That's a random page. It isn't even related to any project. And it's fucking purple even in the original, but I think it kinda works.

The terrifying first step: shadows.

And finally one the school project's pages is done! I'm sure my teacher will have a lot to correct tomorrow, but I'm pretty satisfied. I don't think I'll need to use plan B (read: digital coloring) for this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment