Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Cover art!


 It seems like all of the issues I've been drawing lately ended up in the same moment, right in time to force me to move to do all the covers one after another. I'm so grateful for those that give me the graphics to add, because I really hate to decide on the title looks and similar.

This is for the school project. I noticed I hadn't a real title for it, because the story actually sucks and it's completely different from the one I wanted to write...but it was my first script, I understand. So basically, the main character's name seems to work well enough.


Chaos Campus is still in the making, as you can see by the rough stage of the cover. I love it anyway.


And last but not least, I'm re-coloring the cover art for an upcoming project about Tomoe Gozen's life. Now that I'm adjusting to watercolors it feels so weird and difficult to make proper use of digital coloring. I'm not sure I like it, but it improved a lot since the first version




No comments:

Post a Comment